About my blog

Welcome to my trail running site. I enjoy being on the trail where I can take in nature and clear my mind. I prefer running in the mountains, but anywhere rural will do. In years past, I have completed four 100 mile trail races and many other ultramarathons. I spend countless hours running in the Franklin Mountains and the surrounding desert in far West Texas, which I call my church. My little Mexican hairless dog, Taz tags along sometimes. I am slowing down in my old age and am mostly running 50K trail races these days.

Sunday, January 31, 2010

This is what it's all about

(25 Jan 2010)
This was a great running week despite rain and even a little snow. Actually the clouds enabled some great sunset shots that I hope you will enjoy. I'm working to improve my photography and after leaving work one afternoon I noticed a sort of haze in the air. In addition, clouds were present so I decided I needed to lace up the running shoes and hit the trail with my three dogs. I knew there would be a nice sunset so, as usual, brought the camera along. These are the results of my evening run.












See you on the trail.


No comments:

Post a Comment